The first of its kind, our Sexual Wellness Kit features a selection of products and resources to help women lead a healthy and satisfying sex life. Filled with an assortment of gynecologist-approved condoms, lubricant, and cleansing wipes along with LOLA’s personal, honest, real-life guide to sexual wellness, we've got you covered – whether it's your first time or your hundredth.
What’s in the kit
- 1 printed version of LOLA’s personal, honest, real-life guide to sexual wellness with contributions by women’s health experts Dr. Corina Dunlap and Dr. Wendy Hurst
- 5 ultra thin lubricated condoms made with natural rubber latex for for contraception and STI protection
- 5 all-natural, individually wrapped cleansing wipes designed to maintain a healthy pH balance
- 1 bottle of water-based personal lubricant featuring a no-mess dispenser
- 1 convenient pouch for carrying on-the-go
- 1 keepsake box for at-home storage
- $5 LOLA credit toward a new subscription
What’s in the guide
- We partnered with leading medical experts, Dr. Corina Dunlap and Dr. Wendy Hurst, to co-author a 50-page printed guide that serves as a comprehensive resource with honest and straightforward information about sexual health and wellness. It covers everything from anatomy 101 to how to talk about sex, how to have it, and how to make it a consensual, safe, and satisfying experience for women (and their partners). We like to call it Sex Ed 2.0.
You may also like
Compact plastic applicator tampons
18 Count — Choose your mix of 100% organic cotton tampons from light to super+.
Starting at $10 —
12 Count — Feel your freshest with our all—natural wipe designed to maintain pH balance.
Starting at $10 —
Ultra thin liners
28 Count — Liners made with 100% organic cotton for breathable protection.
Starting at $9 —
“From the makers of our favorite organic tampons, the new Sexual Wellness Kit has everything you need for happy, healthy romps.”
“LOLA guessed correctly that women want more transparent and safe options from modern brands.”
“LOLA’s new wellness kit is basically a primer for sex as a woman: how to talk about it, how to have it, and how to make it safe and satisfying.”