Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Vitamin A (as acetate) 5000IU 100% Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60mg 100% Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400IU 100% Thiamine (as thiamine HCI) 1.5mg 100% Riboflavin 1.7mg 100% Niacin 20mg 100% Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 2mg 100% Folic Acid 0.4mg 100% Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6mcg 100%
Dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, starch, gelatin, hypromellose, croscarmellose sodium, polydextrose, titanium dioxide (colorant), sucrose, triglycerides, sodium, ascorbate, triacetin, mineral oil, and silica.
One tiny pill a day helps strengthen your defense against painful PMS symptoms. Specifically formulated with vitamins and minerals that have been shown to help relieve menstrual cramps, our multivitamin provides the nutritional support you need for a healthy menstrual cycle.
- Provides PMS symptom relief
- 72% of users experienced reduced cramps within one month
- Helps rebuild red blood cells lost during your period
- Supports a healthy menstrual cycle
- Small, easy-to-swallow, once-daily tablet
How subscriptions work
- Choose your quantity and frequency, then click “add to cart”
- Add more items or check out. Voilà — you’re set!
- Don’t worry. We’ll remind you before your next order ships
- Dietary supplements: Vitamin A (as acetate) 5000IU, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60mg, Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400IU, Thiamine (as thiamine HCl) 1.5mg, Riboflavin 1.7mg, Niacin 20mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2mg, Folic Acid 0.4mg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6mcg Other ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, starch, gelatin, hypromellose, croscarmellose sodium, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, sucrose, triglycerides, sodium ascorbate, triacetin, mineral oil, and silica.
- Artificial sweeteners
- Artificial flavor
- Artificial color
You may also like
“The ultimate solution for your period cramps has arrived”
“…old-school methods of relief…only take effect after discomfort sets in. Instead, Lola’s new daily supplement intends to offer proactive support.”
My Life Out of Office
“Goodbye heating pads and copious amounts of Advil.”
“The supplement is packed with vitamins and minerals that are proven to cut cramping and help rebuild those red blood cells.”